Donate an Adaptil Collar to a Shelter Dog
Did You Know?
Adaptil is a synthetic copy of the dog appeasing pheromone naturally released by a mother dog to comfort and reassure her new puppies. This pheromone has been shown to have the same comforting effect on puppies and adult dogs in stressful situations.
Donate one to a shelter dog. Help keep them calm while here at our facility, then ease the transition into their new home as they will take your donation home with them once adopted!
- Creates a pleasant environment
- Ideal for travel
- Reduces Stress
- Improves behaviour
- Ideal for situations with loud noises, fireworks, and thunderstorms.
- Non-sedative and non-systemic so it can be used alongside other types of medications
- Scientifically proven to have the same reassuring effect on puppies and adult dogs
- Used by vets and pet owners worldwide for 14 years.